1. High precision photomultiplier tube with photon counting level is used. Low dark count, optical fiber coupling, high speed, high stability.
2. Using integrated photon correlator. The photon correlator based on FPGA integrates two-channel photon counter to ensure that photons are not missing; 1000 physical channels to provide sufficient measurement data; minimum 100ns sampling time to ensure the minimum 1nm particle measurement; integrated design of module in chip to ensure high-speed and stable data processing flow.
3. Accurate temperature control system. The high precision temperature control system based on PWM achieves a precision of 0.5 degree C, which ensures the accuracy of measurement.
Main Technical Indicators and Performance
Measurement range: 0.7nm-10um
Accuracy: better than±2%
Repeatability: better than±2%
Sample Pool Volume: 4ml
Temperature Control Range of Sample Pool: 15~50°C
Scattering angle: 90°
Laser source: solid state laser (20mw/650nm)
Detector: Photon Counting Level Photomultiplier Tube
Correlator: 1000 channels, minimum 100ns sampling time
Computer Interface: USB2.0 or above
Voltage: AC220V, 50/60Hz
Environmental Requirements: Temperature 5-80 °C, humidity 0-90%, no condensation
Instrument volume: 440 x 360 x 210 mm
Instrument weight: ~20Kg
Main application areas
1. Various non-metallic powders: heavy calcium, light calcium, talc powder, kaolin, graphite, wollastonite, brucite, barite, mica powder, bentonite, diatomite, clay, silica, garnet, zirconium silicate, zirconia, magnesium oxide, zinc oxide, etc.
2. Various metal powders: such as aluminium powder, zinc powder, molybdenum powder, tungsten powder, magnesium powder, copper powder, rare earth metal powder, alloy powder, etc.
3. Other powders: lithium battery materials, catalysts, phosphors, cement, abrasives, medicines, pesticides, food, paint, dyes, River sediments, ceramic raw materials, chemical materials, nano-materials, paper filler coatings, various kinds of emulsions, etc.